We are currently in need of both occupational therapists and speech therapists!
The Lamp Post is in need of therapists who are passionate about children and families and a love for life-long learning. We love our clients and we love the people we work with. If you are interested in learning and growing, working with great people, and truly making a difference, we would love to meet you. Please apply using the link below.
- Interest in gaining expertise in the area of Sensory Integration
- Professional demeanor and dress
- A love for learning and professional development
- A love for people including the team members working alongside you
- Commitment to making a difference in the community
- Appreciation of and desire for mentorship
- Applicants must be licensed in the state of Florida in the field of training
- Pass a background check
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in the field of training (We value experience so if you are a more seasoned therapist with a Bachelor’s Degree this would be taken into consideration!)
- Certified or pursuit of certification in the area of Sensory Integration
- 1-2 years experience is preferred, but new graduates are considered
- Health Insurance (30 scheduled hours minimum)
- Continuing Education
- Professional and Personal Development Opportunities
- Professional Liability Insurance
- AOTA Membership
- A Great Place to Work and Great People to Work With!