Needing opportunities to grow and develop social skills? Club Lamp Post is the place for you!
At Club Lamp Post, we provide a safe, supportive atmosphere with fun, engaging activities to connect with others and develop friendships. This social skills group is developed and overseen by occupational therapists and implemented by trained college graduates who love working with kids. This makes it affordable for parents and super fun for kids.
Club Lamp Post
- Is for elementary school aged kids.
- Is held on Tuesday and Thursdays this summer 2019
- Is easy to attend – pay by the date or purchase a Club Card for more savings. No worries, Club Cards will not expire and are honored in every season of Club Lamp Post!
- Is limited to 6 kids per date. Find dates that are available and work for you here.
- Complete our survey so we know about your child’s needs and help determine if Club Lamp Post would be right for you. We will contact you!
- Call our office to sign up now!