Get ready for school success! The Preschooler Lamp Post Academy is a 12 week program working on foundational skills that are often hidden, but expected in preschool.
- Gross Motor and Fine Motor Skills
- Visual Motor and Visual Perceptual Skills
- Self-Care Skills such as feeding, organization, and potty skills
- Social Skills
- Limited to 4 children for the benefit of group relationships, but small enough for attention from the OT and assistant.
- Daily schedule focuses on these skills, but within the routine of a typical preschool day to prepare for and translate skills to preschool.